Boating fishing and camping Store
Facilities available at Alamo Lake State Park. This park is participating in a pilot program called .
Visitor Center / Park Store / Bait
Note: From 5am. – 7am., the Visitor Center/Park Store phone number is for emergency use only.
The Visitor Center is open from 8am. – 4:30pm. daily. The Park Store carries fishing and camping items like fishing licenses, boating supplies (boating flags, life jackets, boat cushions, ropes, anchors, battery clamps, etc.), and firewood. We also have great park specific items like shirts and hats, patches, walking sticks, pins, books, and more. In addition, we offer a nice line of souvenir items.
Food items for sale include ice cream, soda, water, milk, eggs, canned vegetables, candy bars, condiments, hot dogs & buns, marshmallows & graham crackers, personal hygiene items, and more.
Restrooms are located in each campground, at the Visitor Center, and at each boat ramp. All restroom are handicap accessible.
Interpretive exhibits are located inside the park office.
Group: Day Use Areas
The group day use areas have one 60 x 20 foot Ramada with one barbeque grill for use. There is a $25 per day facility use fee for this area, and standard per vehicle day use fee. For reservation call the park at (928) 669–2088.
We have two group ramadas for day use. One south of Campground A and one in Campground E. The site in the group campground can be used for extremely large groups, contact the park for details.
Group: Camping Sites
One group camping area has a 60' x 20' Ramada with one barbeque grill for use. There is a vault toilet, along with four chemical toilets located in the group use area. There is a $25 per day facility use fee for this area, and $15 per vehicle per night camping fee. This area can accommodate vehicles up to 60' long. For reservation call the park at (928) 669–2088.
There is also a second smaller group camping area. It has a 20' X 20' Ramada, chemical toilets, fire pit and large group grill. There is a $15 facility use fee for this group area, and a $15 per night per vehicle camp fee.
Camping Cabins at Alamo Lake State Park
Camping Cabin reservations are available by calling the Reservation Center at (520) 586-2283. You can call 7 days a week, from 8am. to 4:30pm. MST. There is a $5 non-refundable reservation fee per site.
Four log camping cabins are available by reservation. They overlook Alamo Lake with covered wood porches and comfortable features. Cabins are furnished with 2 single, bunk style beds with mattresses (4 beds total), 1 table, 4 chairs, electricity, two ceiling fans, lights, heat/air conditioning, and a lockable door. Campers must supply their own linens. Cabins are accessible by car and RV and equipped with water and electric hook-ups outside. A picnic table, fire ring & charcoal grill make for a well-equipped outdoor setting. Restrooms and showers are within walking distance. Cabins sleep up to four people, with a maximum capacity of six people. (Guests may use personal cots or blow-up matresses to create additional beds) (Learn about other parks with Camping Cabins)
Reservation Policy and Fees:
Please remember to print a copy of your confirmation and bring it with you to assist with your check-in.
- Cabin Fee: $65 per night.
- Reservations are confirmed by receipt of an application and approval of a credit card (Visa/Mastercard only). Full payment is required at booking.
- Rental rates are charged per night. 14 nights maximum stay length in any 30-day period.
- Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
- Two nights minimum stay on weekends.
- Pets must be declared upon reservation. There is a pet charge of $5.00 per cabin per day.
- Smoking and cooking are prohibited in cabins. Fires are limited to barbecue grilles and the fire pit.
- Furniture must remain inside cabin.
- Cabin guest must ensure that the cabin is left clean and undamaged. Cleaning and damage fees will be billed to the credit card on file.
- Damage fees will be assessed to cover the total cost of repairs.
- Vehicles: Each vehicle must display a permit on the rear view mirror of their vehicle indicating payment of fees. Maximum 2 vehicles per cabin. RVs also requiring hook-ups (water and electric) are charged the standard overnight fee.
- Cabin Occupancy: The rental party must comprise at least 1 person 18 years of age or older. Occupancy is a maximum of 4 adults not to exceed 6 persons total, including children.
- Tents: There is a tent fee of $15.00 per night. The tent must be declared upon reservation. The tent must be placed within 10 feet of the cabin.
- Check in time is 3pm. Check out time is 10am.
- All other policies governing Arizona State Parks shall apply.
NOTICE: Campground area Closures - Camping Areas C, D & E will be closed from 6/15 - 8/31/2016. Camping areas A & B are OPEN and ready for camping fun!
Site reservations are available by calling the Reservation Center at (520) 586-2283. You can call 7 days a week, from 8am. to 5pm. MST. There is a $5 non-refundable reservation fee per site.